[Beauty Product Review] Venna INDOX Natural Fruit Fibre & Enzyme Supplement by FABLife

Aside from the Venna Rice Spa by FABLife, being voted by Beauty Insider as the Best Face Saver product in 2018, another product - Venna INDOX has also been voted as the Best Organic/Natural supplement for Detox and Cleansing product in 2018, by Beauty Insider.


The Venna INDOX ($48.50), which can be found exclusively at FabLife, is made with natural fruit fiber and added enzyme.

The award winning Venna Indox, in the form of fruit-veggie enzyme powder, consists of 10 ingredients, including apple fiber, raspberry, plum, aloe vera and wheatgrass. This key combination has been known to be effective in regulating bowel movements, increase metabolism and cellular regeneration, thus allowing our body to absorb nutrients more efficiently and build our immunity system.  It is most suitable for users suffering from headaches, nutritional malabsorption, constipation, hormonal imbalance and skin conditions.


Simply mix 1 sachet of INDOX with 200ml of plain water, stir & remember to consume immediately, once the mixture solidify, it will become starchy.  It actually taste pretty much like vegetable juice.

It is recommended to take 1-2 sachets daily, best to consume on an empty stomach during the morning or before bedtime during the night.




Due to individual body system differs, each may react differently.  Some may react almost immediately while some will take a couple of hours.  With the regular bowel movement, it helps one to detox, thus some may experience slight weightloss and improvement in skin conditions.

The first time I took INDOX before bedtime I actually only started to react the next day and had 3 rounds of bowel movements.  I then decided to stop one day before I resume the intake.  After 1 week of intake of INDOX, my bowel movement are more frequent than before. I have been facing serious constipation issue since young, so hopefully, as times goes by, my constipation issue will go away...


There is a total 12 sachets of INDOX supplement in a box. It is convenient to bring around, even when on holiday, one can bring a few sachets as some people tend to have constipation issue or bloatedness when travelling, properly due to the diet.

If you are keen to try out the Venna INDOX, you can get it from FABLife.  Do follow FABLife's Facebook for more updates and promotion!

Currently, the FABLife is having a Christmas promotion, do check out the deals!


1) Glowing Inside Out Bundle: Indox + Venna Ricespa (1 box each) - $68

2) Rejuvenate & Replenish Bundle:
  • Indox + Apple (1 box each) - $95
  • Rice Spa + Reve - $95 (Mix and match) 1 rice spa and mix with 1 reve (any)
3) Voucher - $288 - Personalised bra and shapewear fitting experience and get an exclusive 20% discount off selected designs of bra and shapewear

4) Belik Eye Massager : Buy 2 at 25% off

Comments

  1. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for workout warm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit everyday some blogs and websites to read articles or reviews, except this weblog presents feature based content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dugg some of you post as I cogitated they were very beneficial very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blog often and I really thank you for your information. This
    great article has really peaked my interest. I'm going to
    take a note of your blog and keep checking for new information about
    once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really understand what you're speaking approximately!

    Bookmarked. Kindly additionally visit my web site =).
    We will have a hyperlink exchange arrangement among us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post.
    I like to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just couldn't depart your site prior to suggesting that I
    extremely enjoyed the usual information an individual supply for
    your guests? Is going to be again continuously to check up on new posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts