- Derrick Hoh, who emerged as the second runner up in Channel U's Project SuperStar in 2005 and gained nationwide recognition.
- Ling Kai, the bilingual singer-songwriter, whose YouTube recording of ‘Larkin Step’ went viral and subsequently won the Red Bull Singer-songwriter contest, ‘Sing My Song’.
- FARRAGO, a multi-ethnic band that took a bold first step in producing and releasing a full album instead of an EP and recently completed a tour in Tokyo.
- Jack & Rai, whom first met while performing as soloists on separate nights at the local bar Barcelona, and after striking up a friendship, decided to quit their day jobs in 2006 - Rai as a teacher in Raffles JC, and Jack as a marketing executive at Sony - to focus on playing, writing and recording music.
- Jason Chung, a veteran in the music industry, whom first carved a name as the winner of the 1993 Pioneer Karaoke Championships. Since becoming the lead vocalist of the band The Typhoon, he has wowed fans with his powerful vocals.
- The Summer State, a local pop-punk band whom got popular with the single “I Do I Don’t”. Since then, they have opened for international acts like Simple Plan, Mayday Parade and Yellowcard.
As festival producers, Red Spade Entertainment hopes to use their network to provide the local artistes a wider platform to showcase their work, hopefully, spur the next stage of growth.
For more information on Sundown Festival, please visit http://www.sundownfestival.sg/
SUNDOWN FESTIVAL 2017 EVENT DETAILS
DATE: 5 August 2017 (Saturday)
TIME: Doors open from 4pm
VENUE: City Beach Resort, 8 Port Road, Labrador Park, Singapore 117540
Nearest MRT Station: CC27 Labrador Park
General admission - $15 (excluding ticketing charge)
Tickets can be purchased online through SISTIC
AGE RESTRICTIONS: No age restriction but photo ID will be requested upon purchase of alcoholic beverages