Healthier Choice with Sunshine Halal-certified Smart-Carb Low G.I. Bread


The latest innovation by Sunshine Bakeries, the Smart-CarbTM –Low G.I. Bread, provides the goodness of whole-grains in a low Glycemic Index (G.I.) reading that is friendly to the heart and the waistline.

Sunshine's new Smart-CarbTM Low G.I. Bread has been clinically proven by Temasek Polytechnic’s Glycemic Index Research Unit (GIRU) with a low Glycemic Index (G.I.) reading of 37 only! It is crafted to contain 90% whole-grain with beta-glucan that is extracted from oats, which is soluble dietary fibre with lower cholesterol levels (European Food Safety Authority, 2009) while exhibiting pre-biotic properties for improved gut-health and stronger immune system (Journal of Bioactive Carbohydrates and Dietary Fibre, 2013).

The inclusion of best-in-class whole-grains and seeds to the Halal-certified Sunshine's Smart-CarbTM –Low G.I. Bread, such as rye, bran, rolled-oats, flax seed and sunflower seeds, adds a dose of crunchiness and nuttiness to the palate. In addition, the bread is also enriched with vitamin Bs, iron and contains no trans-fat, which is a healthier bread options that meet the Health Promotion Board’s recommended 2 to 3 servings of whole-grains each day,

The Sunshine's Smart-CarbTM –Low G.I. Bread is available at all major supermarkets, hypermarkets and selected convenience stores and retailing at the Recommended Retail Price of S$3.30 per loaf.


Image Credit: Sunshine Bakeries

Comments

  1. Real clear site, thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asking questions are in fact nice thing if you are not understanding something totally, however this post presents pleasant understanding yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. continuously i used to read smaller articles or reviews that as well clear their motive,
    and that is also happening with this post which I am reading at
    this place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.I will make
    certain to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back down the road.
    I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a colleague who
    has been doing a little research on this.

    And he actually bought me dinner due to the fact that I found it
    for him... lol. So allow me to reword this....
    Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this topic here on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regards for this post, I am a big big fan of this web site would like to
    keep updated.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. This is a very
    well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come
    back to learn extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post.
    I'll certainly comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this site regularly, this web site is
    in fact nice and the viewers are actually sharing pleasant thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts