With a total of 15 branches globally, Alive Museum is the world's largest chain of such 3D illusinary entertainment attraction. The Alive Museum has its own dedicated R&D team, with all artworks hand-painted and handcrafted by her own team of artists from South Korea. The various genres of artwork, inclusive of Trick Art, Digital Art, Object Art, Experimental Art and Dark Room is to provide ensur a complete and immersive experience!
There are a total of over 80 art exhibits at Alive Museum, of which 9 are locally themed and unique to Singapore, and the nos of exhibits are expected to increase to more than 100 by early 2015. Every 12- 18 months, 30% of the collections will be refreshed, with themed exhibits during special occasions such as Christmas and Chinese New Year so that visitors will be able to enjoy brand new experience on their repeated visits.
Start clicking away and make use of the free WIFI provided to upload and share the fun snapshots instantly with your family and friends on the various social media platforms!
I believe I can fly!!! An Angel? Nope, I always define myself as the devil among the
angels and you will know why if you ever read my blog post long long time ago...
Look at the sweet Mermaid who is smiling all the way...
Look at my break dance performance, trying head spinning for the first time!
Help!!! They are not only after my life, but also...
Oops, why am mommy & I trapped in the body of E.T.?
Freedom... Mommy flying around the scenic garden!
I'm not at all afraid of the Incredible Hulk. Look, I can fly!!!
Gosh, I'm thirsty!!!
Naughty mommy pulled down Michael Jackson's hat to block his view!!!
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest among all?
OMG, what happened to President Obama??? Hahaha...
Oops, sorry, I don't mean to be rude!
- It is recommended to go at off peak hours so that you can save the hassle of queuing at the "hot spots".
- Give yourself approximately 2 hours for full enjoyment of photo-taking at your own pace.
- Look out for the photo points icons on the ground at each exhibits to achieve the best and most realistic-looking pictures.
- For best photo composition, crop your photos within the art piece.
- For female visitors, it is not recommended to wear skirt/dress as there is a mirror room which is reflective of all angles. Also there are many poses that may require one to squat or sit on the ground.
- Like Alive Museum Facebook page and get a free meal at Burger King Suntec with purchase of a full-priced tickets, valid till 30 Sep 2014.
- Purchase tickets online via http://booking.alivemuseum.sg/ with promotion code "aliveopen" to enjoy 20% off.
- Stand to win 3D2N Ritz Carlton stay, dining vouchers and more at #AlivePostcard facebook contest! Simply upload a picture taken at Alive Museum Singapore / mask your face in one of the templares via https://apps.facebook.com/postcard-alive to participate. Create a postcard and add a caption.
Alive Museum Singapore
3 Temasek Boulevard,
Suntec City, #03-372
Suntec City, #03-372
(Between Tower 3 & 4)
Nearest MRT Station: Promenade MRT (Circle Line)
Operating Hours: 10am – 10pm Daily (Last Admission at 9pm)
Admission Fees: $25 (Adults), $20 (Children 3-12 yrs)
Family Package $60 (2 adults, 1 child, $10 for each additional child)