|Osaru No Monkichi|
Wanted to be the first in the world to get your hands on the new Hello Kitty Bubbly World plush toys?
Do you know that Singapore will be first in the world to launch the Hello Kitty Bubbly World plushies? Hate to be in long queues and worse of all after hours of queuing, you couldn't get the desired Hello Kitty Bubbly World plush toys?
Now you can get the Hello Kitty Bubbly World Collector’s Set at $80 including GST, at your own convenience by purchasing them online at https://onlinestore.mcdonalds.com.sg, starting from 23rd April 2014, 11am onwards.
Each Hello Kitty Bubbly World Collector’s Set comprises of:
• All 6 Hello Kitty Bubbly World plush toys
• Hello Kitty 40th Anniversary Certificate in a specially designed folio
• 6 pcs of $5 Extra Value MeaI Food Vouchers
• Delivery to your doorstep via Speedpost delivery or 24/7 self-collection through the new SingPost POPStations.
P/S: Each customer may purchase up to a maximum of 3 Collector’s Sets per online transaction, while stocks last.
Alternatively, you can get individual Hello Kitty Bubbly World plush toy at $4.95 together with each purchase of an Extra Value Meal in McDonald's restaurant. In-Store Sales will start from 28 April 2014, 11am onwards, where you can buy up to a maximum of 4 plush toys per store visit, subject to availability.
A new design will be released every Monday at 11am, starting from 28 April:
• Kerokerokeroppi (From 28 Apr)
• My Melody (From 5 May)
• Osaru No Monkichi (From 12 May)
• PomPomPurin (From 19 May)
• Tuxedosam (From 26 May)
• Bad Badtz-maru (From 2 Jun)
P/S: Hello Kitty Bubbly World plush toys will not be available via Drive-Thru, McCafe or McDelivery.
Visit www.mcdonalds.com.sg for more details!
Image Credits: McDonald's Online Store