Pro Academy x Chic Kiss Love

Attended the Be-dazzled make up workshop by Pro Academy at Chic Kiss Love as part of the Nuffnang Lovin' Christmas Countdown programme some time back.

This is the first time I went to CT Hub, and the Chic Kiss Love Space is actually a pop up store for the online store: https://chickisslove.com/.  This offers an alternative to customers who prefer to try on the fittings before making purchase. 

Chic Kiss Love Space
2 Kallang Avenue
CT Hub #01-26/27
Singapore 399407

I did not had time for shopping that day so I surf their store online and spotted some pretty stuff for the gals:




(Even though I don't swim, I find this too pretty to resist, lol...)


You can shop for your guy too!  Here's my cool find that can serve as affordable and nice Christmas Gifts ideas!


 
 
The Be-Dazzled Make Up Workshop is conducted by Pro Academy's associate trainer, Ms. Linda Kuo who came from Taiwan, and started out from Fashion runways make up, then in the Taiwan TV drama industry. Her celebrity client list included Pauline Lan and Li Yong Xian. When she relocated to Los Angeles, she became the regional trainer for Motives Cosmetics Company and was awarded the 2005 Regional Trainer of the Year. Having married and living in Singapore for seven years, Linda continue to build on her makeup profession, and has now developed a client portfolio, creating beautiful faces for print, TV and corporate clients.
 
Pro Academy uses professional organic make up products - Serge Louis Alvarez (SLA), from France.  With this, you will have less worries on what is being applied onto your face.

 
Linda demonstrates make up on the fellow blogger:
 
I think the below picture tells better the effect of the make up but I should have taken this picture with my flash on. This blogger has requested for her eyes to be-dazzled.  It is indeed so, it's really the wonder of make up, just like what Ms Linda deeply believe in - "Make up is like MAGIC, only no wand, no smoke, no mirrors, just a brush. And in that brush the ability to make people smile."
 
 
 
She also helped to enhance the lips make up of fellow blogger (sexy lips, don't you think so?).  And she helped Susan to enhance on her eyes make up too:
 
 
I get a chance to try out doing my own make up too!

Image Credit: Nuffnang Singapore

Making notes of whatever I can catch as I have bad memory.  Never did I expect that it become the limelight, lol...

Image Credit: Nuffnang Singapore, edited by myself

But still, help is needed as I'm simply clueless especially on the eyes areas...

Image Credit: Susan Wong, edited by myself

I forgot to snap a picture of full make up but the time I remember and reached home, the make up is always gone, but here's a picture to show you before (left eye) and after (right eye) eyeliner drawn...  See the difference?

Image Credit: Susan Wong, edited by myself
 

The Pro Academy, established in late 2010, aims to impart knowledge skills to individuals who love to pick up beauty and make up skills, or  people who aspire to become professionals in the various beauty, aesthetics and and wellness disciplines through:
- CIBTAC (Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosematology for trade certification)
- Workshops
- Master Classes
- Study Tours



Pro Academy
55B Tanjong Pagar Road
Singapore 088476
Phone: 6534 8298
For more info, visit:
 

Comments

Popular Posts