Was surfing around Facebook and spotted this!!!
- In the middle of a phone call, a quick twist of the Zoom Ring will activate the In-Call Photo Share feature, letting you capture and send an image directly via MMS to whoever you are talking to.
- Access the Quick Launch and Shortcut features to have instant access to multiple camera modes including Auto, Gallery and Smart Mode with a simple twist.
- Professional-quality accuracy and unprecedented ease of use are just a twist away, making it easy to compose a scene and capture wide-angle shots or tight close-ups.
Smart Mode Suggest
- The feature will assess the scene for you and provide a list of the best options for photo optimisation based on surrounding factors such as light levels, focal length, or face detection.
- Connects you to huge libraries of images taken by fellow photographers, to help you find and compose your best shots anywhere in the world.
- Directs you to the ideal nearby location which will give you the vantage point you need for that perfect photo.
- Allows you to arrange all treasured images and videos into one timeline to share with friends and loved ones.
- You can edit images and even order prints directly from the device through a partnership withblurb.
- One-stop destination for all latest music, videos, books and games. Search, download and enjoy all of your favorite entertainment directly from your device, with the ease of a button.
- Connects to your friend's Samsung devices so you can share a song to istem todays, or share a game to play together, without the need for a Wi-Fi AP or cellular signal
On one hand, Samsung GALAXY S4 zoom is a smart phone, so you can make calls, send texts, and browse the internet. On the other, it's a smart camera with a 10x optical zoom and 25 SMART modes. So how about your take on Samsung GALAXY S4 zoom, is it a smart phone or smart camera, cast your vote here --> http://bit.ly/10amNMF!
Information and images credit Samsung Camera, Samsung Mobile