Watsons' Member Preview 28 Mar 2012

Gosh, today there is Watsons' Member Preview event from 12noon to 11pm only, at only 24 Watsons stores!  I happened to be on leave and around Orchard area, thus I take chance to check out the great deals at the Takishimaya Branch.

There are simply too many temptations, there are like buy 2 get 1 free for L'Oreal Paris Products, and Vichy Thermal Spa Water at 62% off, and Majolica Majorca Limited Edition Blood On Lip and Cheek Tint at S$10 instead of usual S$17.90, etc.  TheeFreebies are given for various products purchase and also for total purchase of $100 / $200 / $300. There are too many great deals to share. 

Needless to say, I spend a bomb from this member preview event, sufficient to entitle for freebies...  Curious about what I bought?  Here's a picture... needless to say, I bought those items that I share the great deals on the above :P

Comments

Popular Posts