Time Flies...

Time really flies... now we are already into the 2nd week of 2012 and soon Chinese New Year will come.  Do you ever made any New Year Resolutions?  I do tried a couple of times, but eventually none has actually realised, lol...

So this round I will not be making any resolutions, but rather, I shall set some easy short term targets for myself. Do I sound contradicting?  Lol...

It's been a while since I last sign up some swap, so now, I ready to participate and have just signed up a couple.  I've learnt not to over-confidendant of myself, having to meet too many deadlines at about the same time.  So my first target will be -- on time delivery (or rather on time mailing of the swap items)!

I'm glad that my momentum of reading is back since last Book Fest 2011, pretty much motivatated by Giddens (九把刀)& Eric Wu(吴若权).  So my second target will be keep reading!!!  Read, and you shall learn more!  If possible I would like to try to do some reviews on the books I've read; this is not in my target, but will be bonus if I do manage to do some of the reviews :P

For now, my third target will be craft more, so that I can utilise my scrapbooking materials into good use and can clear up some space at the same time for more easy housekeeping!

And last but not least, I aim to head to Chinatown for a photo shooting session just like what I did last year.  Time is a bit of rush since these few weeks have been extremely busy, so I really do need some effort to make it real.

Ok, these shall be my short term target for now and hopefully I managed to achieve all!



Comments

Popular Posts