Halo...

Wow, it's been a while since I last blog, u guys must have wonder where I've gone? Hehee... life's been pretty busy for me... Busy travelling to & fro Singapore and JB plant as usual, and busy cracking my brain for contingency plans for all different scenarios now that we have 2 ladies giving birth soon one after another while we are still short handed and still in search of new CS in JB.

It's been real heated round this year for the General Election (GE) in Singapore this year and for someone like me who never give a damn care on all the politics, etc started to read newspaper and online on the daily updates on the different political teams. It's interesting to speak around and hear what others gotta say....

So many friends shouting out to support the opposition so that our voices can be heard, but eventually where the votes goes to, only they themselves know... But cool isn't it? For the first time, we heard the govt apologise for some of their mistakes and they started to address to issues that were of great concern to the citizens... but still a lot more need to be done... It's not about hearing the voices of the citizen just before the GE but this should always be the case...

So friends, are you ready? Soon, will be the time to cast your votes. Cast your votes wisely, do not vote for opposition simply for the reason you want to oppose. OK, mind you, do not see me as pro-PAP just because I'm a grassroot leader.Hey you, I a volunteer to the residents, not a volunteer to the party... Anyway, you decide what you want and took charge of your rights, I have no voting rights at all...

I just feel that it is important to evaluate the individual team members, be it the PAP or opposition. Do not blindy vote for a party just because it is lead by a particular politician whom you admire; you may admire a particular politician, but this does not mean all team members are just as great. The party are split into several groups to compete in various GRC and there are bound to have some stronger teams and some weaker teams. So you really should care who are competing for the GRC and measure all the pros and cons before casting your votes.

In my view, where I feel that opposition is needed to have more voices heard, I still feel that it is still better to be lead by a particular team as an overall, else, very soon, the political scene in Singapore will be very soon be like Taiwan where seeing politicians fighting in a parliment is a common scene. So in general, although I feel that it is essential to have more dishes to spice up my meals, white rice will still be my main course.

Above are just my personal views, you may or may not agree with what I said. But do not attack me simply for the reason that I do not share the same view with you. Each and everyone has their own freedom of speech, pls respect each individual's wishes...

Comments

Popular Posts