There's no place better than home...

Having the need to travel to & fro from Singapore & JB can be tiring. Being away from home simply makes heart fonder. Missing the time when I had "argument" with dear sis and TV session together with mama during evening after work. There's simply no place better than home...

Tomorrow will be home again, hurray! And looking forward to the Canon Marathon on 10/23, haha... Well, I'm not an expert in photography and never even dream of being qualified for the top prizes, just feel like having the fun as this has always been my dream to be able to participate. Soon, I can claim one dream accomplished! This will definitely be a great experience! Woohoo...

Comments

  1. I knew u miss me de! *blush*
    take care yah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts