Getting on the nerves...

As the day draw nearer, I getting more and more nervous, with a bit of excitement and looking forward to, yet feeling sort of vexed with a bit of anxiety...

While it seems that there is still much time available, I came to realised that I may be running short of time. There are so many uncompleted tasks off hand and some many stuff to follow up, but I must find sufficient time to get myself well prepared for the coming "war".

The clock is ticking every second away without my knowing, I desparately need to juggle my time and strike a balance between work, volunteering & personal life. This is one other "war" that I've been fighting all these while.

I've been leading a "messy life" for the past 2 years, things just don't go right and go the way I wished them to be... I guessed I've lost my way... but I have not got the courage to face the truth & reality... While I thought I could, the fact is, I never did!!!

When can I let go of all these burden on my shoulder and start afresh??? I know the answer lies on me... Hope I can make the step out real soon...

Comments

  1. Hi girl.. Take care.. When u feel u r lost.. Don't think anymore.. Rest ur mind, go with the flow... When u have a clearer mind, u start to realise you had actually found an answer for urself..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letting go of something/someone that isnt worth holding on is better than holding on which would add to yr burden....

    It would definitely be painful at first but human is a wonderful species that recover as times goes by... You can get over all these mess and move on to a newer and better YOU...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts