So Sorry... overdue updates...

I've been travelling to & fro JB for work in the past 2 months and will continue to do so, so I hardly had much time to maintain this blog, I'm terribly sorry as friends who are concern about me had no idea how I'm getting along, as promised... will be posting some stuff that I previously promised to do so, do bear with me if you find the post too long & much overdue...


Meeting the World Class Sprinters @ 12 Dec 2009
Afer collecting mySony Ericsson C905 from Wisma Service Centre, I proceed to Takashimaya for window shopping as it's been long since I last shopped. Then I saw some crowd while walking along the basement fair and came to realise that there is an Autograpgh Session with the World Class Sprinters - Asafa Powell, Dexter Lee & Veronica Campbell - Brown @ the Official Olympic Store. So I took chance to get their autograph & had a photo taken with them... It is sure crowded, that's why u see many other people in the background...



Wonderful Xmas Celebration @ 25 Dec 2009
As Usual, I had my Xmas Celebration with my angel pals... and this is the small gifts I prepared for them... Together with the sourvenirs I bought from my previous HK/Macau/Zhuhai Trip... So What's in store for my angel pals? A mini Album with a readily scrapped Xmas LO for each of them, from now on I will continue to add on the pages as each year passed. This will definitely be a beautiful memory, but I do not get one :( unless I scrap one for myself too...
How can we missed out good food while we get good company? Pre-ordered Honey Baked Ham & honey Ribs with many other yummy food, including Jelly Hearts made by our dear Dor...

After Makan is time for our gift exchange...
And these are the lovely pressies I got...

Jumbo Seafood @ 27 Dec 2009
Before the year ended, we went to Jumbo to utilise the cash voucher that I purchased earlier @ 30% discount off. $140 for $200 worth of voucher. See the loads of yummy food we have had, there is supposed to be one new dish, sort of scallop with stewed pear but these went into our stomache before I managed to snap any photos, muahaha...


Love to look at how the family enjoyed the dinner...

Comments

Popular Posts