Just finished altering the clear acetates into a mini Album for Artz de Scrap May's Challenge. Am so happy that I managed to complete a mini album on my dearest mom! I also submitted the cover for Laines Gallery to scrap a women u love & share the technique on the page...
1. Did a image transfer of Sassafras blossomed PP for the cover. Other embellishment included: Foverer In Time Flocked Chipboard Alpha, Toga Alpha Stickers, Woman cut out from Crafty Secrets Handmade Images & Journal Notes Pad. Used the black Staz On to ink the edges of all the clear acetates ...
2. Yellow Pokka Dot PP is from Cosmo Cricket Early Bird: Sunrise. Image from Crafty Secrets Little Dolls Images & Journal Notes Pad. Used Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink to ink all the edges of all the PP.
3. Blue PP is from Basic Grey Offbeat. Image from Crafty Secrets Little Dolls Images & Journal Notes Pad.
4. Tag Cut out from Cosmo Cricket Early Bird: Elements PP, the small piece of PP from Cosmo Cricket Early Bird: Brunch.
5. Spread the Ranger Aqua Stickles throughout the clear acetate page. .
6. PP from Cosmo Cricket Early Bird: Brunch, image from Crafty Secrets Handmade Images & Journal Notes Pad. PP Strip from MM, can't recall the name.
7. Watering Can from MME " Bloom & Grow" tag. Flowers from various Mix of Prima Flowers, centred with Robin Nest's Dew Drops. Used the glossy accent to glue this down to the acetate page.
Thanks for looking!