Lagging...

I have been lagging on my post... coz I'm simply too busy taking a breather during weekend, watching cantonese VCDs, slacking and be a crouch potato... went for some groovie gathering and class, having some art theraphy... just went lazy to select photo, edit photo and post what I feel like sharing with all what I've been doing...

I'm too sick of logging in the middle of the night to clear my company emails or work; though at times, I still can't help worrying and log in at times... Feeling very sick and tired. No Leave for me, no break for me!!! That is till when? An infinite date! I only know MN tried to applied for leave for Aug and even for year end, all weren't approved, reason being they can't predict what will happen next! Are they predicting that I may be leaving so MN will be the only one thus she simply can't go on leave? hahaha... I guess this will be the only choice for me since I seriously need a break, and I dun need them offering me this break only when I make known my intention to leave...

We are short of manpower, in fact very much short handed! From 4 CS down to 2 CS, depsite some jobs are passed to US counterparts, we continue to stay busy! Emails just never stop, what went wrong??? I guess all with all these many emails, less manpower, & no leave break for us, we all become lower and lower morale and tend to be less efficient...

No chance for a breather! Ever since I joined the co, I've never even ever take a break as long as a week, and now? Let alone a week, 1 day is an issue!!! Life sucks!

I wanna get out of this shit hole, but mom & dad are against it esp when the newspapers / media have been emphasising how many went jobless each day and how many compete against for 1 job... Now what I can do is, to be more actively sending out CV, to get a job before moving on, but really need to pray hard not to jump from one shit hole to another...

I'm definitely not mommy's girl or daddy's girl, but I can understand my parents's worries... so I'll try to hang on as long as possible to get a new job first. However, should I really can't stand anymore, I'll will just wanna leave... I dun wanna drag beyond June which will be soon for my Aug bonus to come ,and by then, I would hesistate leaving... So friends, no need to keep asking me when I tendering my resignation, when times up, it will be. For sure, it will be before June, I wanna to have a chance to have a great birthday with my dearest family & friends!

K, enough of me pouring my sorrows... u guys must be sicked of that, nitez and sweet dreams...

Comments

Popular Posts