Love is all around

I'm blessed to be the lucky one surrounded by people who love me. Thanks for being part of my life...

A friendship Tag, such a simple gift, yet means so much...

A Valentine's card given to me by June for the sake of my fetish for handmade card, this really touches my heart :)
A Pack of Fancl Calorie Limit Pills, helping me to lower my calorie intake, dun ask me how effective it is, I still have yet tried it out, will let you know if it really brings result. Hmm... if take it positively - thanks for understanding my agony to fight against fat; if take it negatively - hey you, trying to hint that I'm very fat is it? Muahaha... nevermind, I still can take it, I admit I'm "debu"...

A bouquest of sweet violet roses...
A treat to marvelous cream, finally get to have a taste of it... yummy Macaron Rouge Framboise. But somehow, the presentation of the ice cream doesn't look as fantastic as we saw in the brochure.
Of coz, I do not measure how much I'm loved by the amount of gifts I received. Just wanna thanks these lovely bunch for showering me with such lovely gifts. There are still many people out there whom I knew -- are concerned, cared & loved me. Especially my Ong Susu, absence made the heart grow fonder. Love ya, hope u have had a great Valentine with Terry.

Comments

Popular Posts