Happy 1st Anniversary, Artz De Scrap!

Woo Hoo... Time Flies... Artz De Scrap is celebrating their 1st year Anniversary. This is a challenge blog for altered arts lover hosted by a talented bunch, and a place where tutorials are hosted to inspire you further. I've much fun in participating in some of their challenges though so far I'm not in luck to win any of the prizes. And some of their tutorials are indeed so interesting and inspiring. Do check it out at http://artzdescrap.blogspot.com/ and try participating in their challenges if you can!
Bravo Artz De Scrap, I look forward to continue celebrating the coming anniversaries...

Comments

  1. Congrats CK for winning a mini RAK from Artz de Scrap! I've just sent out the RAK to you, so do let me know once you've received it k?
    Just drop me a PM or leave a comment at my blog.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts