Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sneak Preview of Xmas Cards

I've been rather productive last Sat and I've finally managed to do up the 2 cards for the Xmas card swap plus additional 2 more for my friends. Here is the sneak preview. I did not show the full design of the cards yet as some of my friends / swap partner may be popping by... :P Will show thme after Xmas...
I've much fun playing with the gold leaf pen. I'm still not very skillful and still got a long long way to learn the different techniques using the gold leaf pen. Did you managed to spot any traces of it?

2 comments:

  1. Hi CK! thanks for dropping by.. haven't been here for a while..those cards are lovely.. especially the the top right.. wow.. the dimension and the cutouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalia, thanks for dropping by :) The card at top right is not a cut out but a wooden ornament which I bought from Daiso. I love it for it's dimension :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...