Sneak Preview of Xmas Cards

I've been rather productive last Sat and I've finally managed to do up the 2 cards for the Xmas card swap plus additional 2 more for my friends. Here is the sneak preview. I did not show the full design of the cards yet as some of my friends / swap partner may be popping by... :P Will show thme after Xmas...
I've much fun playing with the gold leaf pen. I'm still not very skillful and still got a long long way to learn the different techniques using the gold leaf pen. Did you managed to spot any traces of it?

Comments

  1. Hi CK! thanks for dropping by.. haven't been here for a while..those cards are lovely.. especially the the top right.. wow.. the dimension and the cutouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natalia, thanks for dropping by :) The card at top right is not a cut out but a wooden ornament which I bought from Daiso. I love it for it's dimension :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts