Photoshop Editing

For the first time, I tried doing a collage using the Photoshop, with the guidance & minimal help from my sis (Refer to the food @ Shokudo). I wouldn't say it's very fantastic, but I'm proud to say, I made it! Frankly speaking, I'm a Photoshop Idiot! I still remember years back, I took more than than 3hrs just to transform 3 photos to a collage with some smudging effect, and today, I take less than an hour to complete the task! I wanna learn more of Photoshop skills. This shall be my coming resolution for Year 2009 to learn more photo editing skills using Photoshop! And today is my my first small step... Maybe Natalia can share some simple tips with me? Hehe...

Oh gosh, time really flies... Soon it will be Christmas, followed by New Year... Time to review my 2008 resolutions & make new resolutions for Year 2009? Simply scary...

Comments

Popular Posts