Everything Happens for a Reason...

Read my best friend's blog, wondering why she has chosen the more difficult path in life... I personally feel everything happens for a reason. Ironically, a few months ago, I still cannot accept this fact when a friend told me so... and now I do agree to this.

Same here, I could have gone to a JC, but I went to a poly... I even kena "questioned" by my school 主任for not attending the 3 months JC course, which I got shocked as I'm never an outstanding student, and to the extend that I will get her attention.

I could have went to my ideal business course, but I heed the advise of relatives, going against my will and attended accounting course and eventually failed my core subject and repeat for half a year. But I'm glad that I went to the poly accounting course, there I get to know my angels and a few others, whom I know, will be friends for life. And I glad to have friends stand by my side during my failure...

I could have stayed put in PIA and get ready for the promotion interview, getting prepared to be promoted to executive position, but I choose to leave just before this. Years after I left, I still floating around being no one, working as a customer service. However, I glad that I'm out the office politics from someone whom I once loved & treasured as much as a sister and get a chance to explore around, learning more things.

We could have been from 2 souls combined to 1, but you left me without giving any reasons. Till now, I realised that you came to show me how to love and communicate, and become a better person. And maybe like the sayings goes, the end of one relationship represent the birth a new relationship, a new beginning...

Somehow, things do happen for a reason. It is a matter of how long you take to realise... some people may take a while to realise while others spend their whole life to get the answer behind this...

Comments

Popular Posts