Scrappin Kids Care Frame Charity Drive

In response to Scrappin Kids Care's call to the Frame Charity Drive, I do my little bit to help...

I have donated 3 semi-decorated frames bought from Ikea. Well, these are brand new spare frames at home. If not for my tight schedule, I would like to go to to Ikea to buy more frames & pledge to donate more...


I've painted the frames with Making Memories Acrylic Paint with red, blue & green respectively. Embellished the red frame with Creative Imaginations Swirl Chipboards coated with neon pink microbeads, the blue frame with EK Success Circle Epoxy Stickers, and last but not least, the green frame with Aiutumn Leaves Rub Ons.

I've also donated a pack of chipboard alphas which I've used a few alphas for 1 card & 1 LO. In addition, I also donated some other embellishments like the faux pearls, crystal blings, puffy flowers & hearts, & buttons for the kids to continue their decorations on the frames. I know that these are not substantial donations compared to others. But I'm just doing my bit of share to spread love. And who cares how you think about me, donating a pack of half used alpha chipboard? Don't you know the meaning of it's the thoughts that counts? And what most important is, I've put my thoughts into action! No matter how busy I am, I'll ensure I've some time for some charity drive / volunteering work. If you have not known the joy of sharing & spreading love, do action on it and you'll never regret!



Comments

Popular Posts