Groovy Gathering @ Ed's house (26-Jul-2008)

Stef from Australia came over and we had a crop cum gathering session at Ed's place. Ed's house is very country style and has a lot of vintage & antique stuff. I just can't help exploring her house for the various collections, but I din snap any photos though, will seek her permission to snap them if there's any other gathering at her place again.


Here are the good food that we have had. Food cooked by Ed, Yummy cake baked by Deedah, Ice Cream bought by Regina, and I bought the kuehs from Bengawan Solo which the kids simply love them!









Little Aneesa tried out making an ATC (Artist Trading Card) and got hooked and ended up, she did 4 ATCs! She also have fun coloring the stamped images given by Regina.





Look how cute Little Aneesa & Anis, such loving Siblings & sweetie pies.

And here are some groovie ATCs by the group of scrappers...

This is by Ed...

This is by Stef...

These are by Deedah...

This is by Regina...

This is by me... I've applied the stickles by using a safety pin as the pointed cap has went missing... that's why it took me ages to complete this ATC but I'm pretty satisfied with the end result as the stickles help to highlight the flowers....

Comments

Popular Posts