Gathering - 29th May 2008

When I was on my way to meet the angels, I bumped into Cyn who is going for a buffet dinner nearby. What a coincidence! We had a short chat which is supposed to be a few minutes that have been extended to approx 15mins... As Dor has smsed that she's getting hungry, I got no choice but to bid Cyn farewell and catchup some other time...

Then, just before I get to the entrance of N.Y.D.C. at the Hereen, I bumped into someone again, this time is, Marcus, the pilot! He and his gal fren were just sitting near the entrance, what a small world! We just has a short exchange of "hi" & he intro his friend to me, but due to the music too loud, I can't really catch his friend's name :P

Finally got seated and the rest of the gals are late, and sad to sad, Dajie can't make it last minute, we were all so "disappointed" or "lost"? Hmm... just can't find the correct word, my English vocabulary is simply "Pte Ltd"! Hope she can make it the next time round! We had a great time updating each other of recent updates or thoughts, and has a great indulgence in the yummy food. Here's some photos to tempt ya!

With the vouchers redeemed from my credit card bill, we saved $20 from the bill. Then, Dor suggested that we go for a more quiet place for chit chatting, and since, she too, got a $20 voucher from Coffee Club, we decided to proceed there, and then, we continue our guilty indulgence...

Time flies, before we know it, it's already amost 11p.m., although, we still have a lot more to catchup, we got to part as tomorrow is a working day...

Gals, thanks for your kind understanding to change the date to Thur, knowing that I has another gathering on Fri and that I had very much wanna join you gals....

Comments

Popular Posts