There goes my Sunday...

Today went for brunch with my family at Changi Village, to have the usual Dim Sum. After brunch, stayed home to watch the HK Serial which mom bought in China - 溏心风暴.

While watching the DVD, I also made 2 cards using my newly bought Friskar Threading Water Punch. Was greatly inspired by Irene Aka Scrappyheart from TSL, she has made an extremely beautiful card with the punch.These are the 2 simple cards that I've made:
This is using DCWV Cardstock & Pattern Paper (PP), Autumn Leaves (AL) Rub On & simple doodling at the 2 corners. This card is meant for my "younger sis" buddy who is getting married soon.



This is using DCWV Cardstock, AL Rub On, Fontwerks Stamp, Ranger Stickles & DewDrop ink. This card is meant for my Scrappin Kids Forum Mystery Swap Partner, apart from the RAK (Random Act of Kindness) that I've prepared for her, hope she'll like it.

End of the art works, I proceed with some home chores - sweeping floor, mopping floor, putting clothes to washing machine for cleaning, cooking rice for dinner. And after dinner, log in to company webmail to check if my inbox has been flooded. Alas, this is how my Sunday goes...

Comments

Popular Posts