Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Gosh, I send in this greeting post late in Singapore but, it is still 3rd May in other part of the world, so greetings to these visitors who happened to drop by my blog & belated NSD to the rest living in the same zone :)

Went to MWL for the NSD sale and burnt a hole in pocket, having fun with my group of scrapping friends, chit chatting, playing in house stall games and tikam tikam. Though I did not managed to win the grand prizes but won a couple of small prizes which I'm still quite happy with them.

This is what I won from the game booths.


And these are what I get from the $5 tikam which proceeds are supposed to go to some charity organisation. I've picked #6 (Basic Grey Paper Pack with retail value worth $12.50) & #76 (MM Vintage Kit with retail value worth approx $25 or more) as some other favourite nos are taken before I had the chance to pick them, e.g. 16, 25.


See the photos with all the happy faces, you will know that we had a great time. Photo taken by Adib (Feli's BF) & provided by the courtesy of Yannie.


Made a new friend, Aneessa... Love her smile with dimple, she's so clearly such a sweetie cutie pie. She has even present me an epoxy stickers of pooh & friends and now is in my keepsake box. Hmm... Let me try to scrap it, but I will need Ed's photos!!! keke :P

Comments

Popular Posts