Totally Worn Out...

I am so tired... This week has been extremely busy doing my work and backing up for my colleague. I was totally strained that I almost wanna tear... I yearn for a long sleep... A good sleep without disturbance.... I gotta hold on to it, "You gotta stay more positive!", a voice in my head told me so...

Work is piling up, & stress is building up, & I think my immune system is starting to fail... Have been sneezing on & off for the past 2 days, though not officially down with a flu...

Tomorrow dept meeting is gonna be "shooting" time and I shall be the TARGET! I've unintentionally overlooked some stuff for the past few days & unintentionally made a few mistakes...

Well, despite the fact the human err & that over here, on the surface, they say it's good to learn from mistakes and they don't mind error so long it's not too serious... but you know deep in your heart, mistake is not permissible. Even a smallest mistake may bring you to the "fame of shame"...

I wonder how long can I still stay positive. I'm trying very hard, but trying hard may not bring me to anywhere. Hope Miracle does...

Had wanted to log in to company ERP system via remote access to clear some work but now, had decided to drop my idea and have a good sleep. No point worrying so much, no matter what, a problem is a problem & I'll still need to face it somehow. Wish me good luck bah, nitez...

Comments

Popular Posts