Random Rattling - 21 February

Talking about 21st Feb, can you still recall what you are doing on this day 4 yrs ago? I was actually at Night Safari with my angel pals, enjoying a good deal from the Jurong Spring CC's activity. It was a social event at a great price where we get to visit night Safari on the tram, with McDonald Meal included & a heart shaped cushion for the female participants & a chance to make new friends. Really miss their events and hope they will be coming up with new activties soon... My YEC friends out there, did you hear me?

With the ice-breaking session, we get to make some new friends and there after some of us stayed in contact and continued to go in group outings. Today, some of the group were attached, but sad to sad, none with those who met in the Safari. Anyway, my dear friends who are still alone, don't be discouraged, someday, somehow, you will get to meet the correct person at the correct time... Always remember to treasure when he/she comes along...

This year, this day, I went to Changi General Hospital for Barium Swallow test and busy catching up office work from home though I'm official on leave. Coz I have no wish for work to pile up on tomorrow and struggle like dog...

And tonight, my dearest Futjisu Lifebook almost give way after 3yrs+ of companionship!!! What happened exactly? I guess it's probably due to wear & tear, part of the joint of the LCD screen to the keyboard (body) of the has broken. The crack has occurred some time ago and I started to see more cracks... For now, I just wish that it can stay in shape as long as possible as I'm rather happy with it's performance although it's considered much over-aged and behind times? But who cares! It function well enough for me to do my work, this is good enough! My dear Fujitsu, I will not give up on you so easily, till death do us apart...

Comments

Popular Posts