What's up, babe?

I've been pretty busy, or rather, super busy for the past 2 weeks. Busy with what? You may ask...

Naturally, busy with the tight work schedule as customer has now ramped up and started to pull in parts before the Chinese New Year holidays to meet production schedule. Have been staying later most of the days, not only me but whole group of CS, even though who are sick really think twice before they go on medical care. Have just finished reading company webmail *yawn*

And of coz, busy with packing up the room to welcome sis' visitors and also preparation for Chinese New Year...

Other than that, I'm also busy with....

Hehe, here's some sneak preview of what I'm busy with recently, I'll tell you more later coz me have been not been having enough beauty sleep and pimples have now start popping up like nobody business... gtg, nitez...

Comments

Popular Posts