I have not been setting any New Year Resolution since Poly days. I remebered being asked to set New Year Resolution during my secondary days, but I've never achieved any of it. That's why ever since then, I realised I lack of self discipline & do not "follow the law", thus find it extremely hard to fulfil and eventually abandon the idea of setting New Year Resolutions.
But for a change, I decided for 2008, I wanna set some New Year Resolutions and make them more realistic and achieveable. And to achieve them, I probably need some reminders/help from my beloved friends and family.
1. To have a total makeover... (this is not so much on my physical appearance, but rather on
- To have a new haircut to start afresh.
- To improve on my EQ (in terms of better control in my temper, emotions).
- To stay as positive as possible and learn to be more optimistic.
2. To read at least one book every 1-2 months.
3. To attend more scrapbooking classes and crop sessions to improve on my scrapbooking skills
4. To spend more time with my family.
5. To excercise more and make it an effort to go to California Fitness twice a mth utilising my
UOB Lady's Card previliges, burning off fats, stay healthier & more agile. MF, don't forget
to ask me along when you go to California Fitness!!!
6. Cutting down on snacks & chips!!!
7. Polish up on my photography skills.
8. To stay focus on one thing at a time, rather than many things at a time...
Noticed that I did not use the word "try"? This is because the word "try" is a more of a causal remark than committed. (As implied in "Happiness Now" by Andrew Matthews that I'm reading right now, which I find it quite true) So from now, I will need to minimise using the word "try"!!! (Hahaha, just amended the stmt "try to to minimise using the word "try"!!! ) Looks like I still have a long way to go to change my mindset!