Monday, January 28, 2008

Farewell to The Velvet Cat

The news of closure of biz of The Velvet Cat is rather saddening. It is one of the local online scrapbooking store which I bought most from, even compared to the LSS (Local Scrapbooking Store).

The Store owners, Mel & Lina, whom are twins, are a friendly couple of gals who try to hold monthly open house with "Make & Take" session occasionally. This is where it holds my wonderful memories of learning simple yet so interesting mini projects. I used to thought they are one the most popular local online stores.

Nevertheless, I glad to know Mel & Lina. I can understand that they have other priorities in life for this moment, and it must have been a great struggle for them before they decided to wind the biz. Thanks for being such lovely hostesses to us everytime you hold the open house. Take care & all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment