Farewell to The Velvet Cat

The news of closure of biz of The Velvet Cat is rather saddening. It is one of the local online scrapbooking store which I bought most from, even compared to the LSS (Local Scrapbooking Store).

The Store owners, Mel & Lina, whom are twins, are a friendly couple of gals who try to hold monthly open house with "Make & Take" session occasionally. This is where it holds my wonderful memories of learning simple yet so interesting mini projects. I used to thought they are one the most popular local online stores.

Nevertheless, I glad to know Mel & Lina. I can understand that they have other priorities in life for this moment, and it must have been a great struggle for them before they decided to wind the biz. Thanks for being such lovely hostesses to us everytime you hold the open house. Take care & all the best!

Comments

Popular Posts