When weekend comes...

It has never been so tough when weekend comes... In the past, I would have been busy surfing TSL Scrapbooking Forum, doing my yahoo auction listing, checking email inbox and replying to emails, and looking forward to the once a week meet up during weekends...

But for the past few weeks, I spent my weekends with tears, remorse and regrets; and with friends whom tried so hard to cheer me up and making me guilty to cause them worry...

Hmm... how did I spend my last weekend? Meeting up with SL on Fri, doing a bit of "shopping" to divert myself? Packing up my room/stuff on Sat, watching the ghost show alone in the living room and rushing to bed with a sense of fear, and on Sun?

I spent almost 4 hrs at Laines Papeterie at the paint album class, doing up an 8" x 8" album cover, which incorporates the different techniques in painting, stamping, embossing, pop-up effect, etc...

Thereafter, I spend almost 1/2hr slowly strolled from Orchard to Dobby Ghaut. Along the way, I can see that Xmas decos have been fully done up and there are nicely painted dustbins along the streets. This is such a lovely sight which I normally would not hesitate taking out my camera to snap photos. I do have my camera with me, but had no mood for photography. I chose to walk along the path whereby there are lesser crowd as walking among the crowd, I can only feel a sense of loneliness in the cheery atmosphere...

Along the way, I popped by Kiliney Post office to drop a post to one buyer. To my surprise, there is a corner outside the post office whereby paintings are showed case for sale. There are several nice ones, some for set of 3 at $600, or $300/pc. If you love arts, you may like to pop by to take a look? I wonder if the paintings are for sale over the weekend only. This I will not be able to advise you, sorry...

Reached Plaza Sing drenched in the rain, and I spent another 1/2hr queuing to redeem the Capital land mall vouchers using credit card points, the long queue is due to the many shoppers redeeming lucky draws coupons and gifts for making purchase upon certain amount.

I was shopping aimlessly to get the Xmas gift for the co gift exchange and had no idea what to get. Had wanted to get some presents for the angels but was not really in the mood to do shopping. But eventually finally managed to find something suitable to express my gratitude to the angels, small but I felt, is meaningful, and I hope they will like it. Before I know it, it's 6pm and I never felt any hunger despite only having a few bites of instant noodles in the morning. Since when I know not the feeling of hunger? Is it good or bad? I dunno, mayb not so bad afterall, coz I have more than enough fats to burn off and I definitely would not die of hunger, haha...

Picked up a book that has been lying in my room for several months to read during the MRT/Bus journey - "Tuesday with Morrie", a book whom is highly recommended by several friends. And here my new journey begins with Morrie... I've yet finished the book, but it's sure enlightening... I'll share my review on the book and lessons learnt after finishing the book. Had I read this book earlier, would things have turned out differently?

Back to home, I checked my email inbox and saw an email from Z, he has written to console me, but somehow it affected me once again. Anyway, thanks for consoling, sharing and offering your listening ears, I really do appreciate that... I will try my best to let go...

Finally calmed down and cooked a simple dinner for the sibling since dad and mom are out to attend the wedding dinner of my cousin in Singapore. I refused to join dad and mom coz I predicted what question will be targetted at me by the relatives should I attend the dinner. It sucks to be reminded of the pain that I'm going through right now.

Tiredness penetrated and I finally fall into the dreamland much earlier than expected... Or am I already in the transit, preparing to let go, as such, my mind is finally able to rest much at peace? This, I still could not figure out...

Comments

Popular Posts