Something that melts my heart...

Today I received the below in my mailbox.


















It was actually meant to look like this as the buttons have fallen off...


















It is a piece of rush work from my dear who meant to cheer me up with this smiley face before rushing off to Beijing for her biz trip. This really melts my heart. I'm sure thankful that I'm surrounded by loving friends like her... Thanks for being supportive and giving me all the moral support that I needed so. Without you gals, I can't imagine how life goes on...

The same goes to my dear family members. Sorry to make Papa stay up the night worrying abt me and making Mama shed tears with me.... and thanks sis for all the morale support... We may be squabbling most times, but love never fail to bind us together, be it good or bad times...

Comments

Popular Posts