Mini Thank You Cards

These mini thank you cards are actually made during end Aug for my ex-colleague to express my heartfelt gratitude to those who have extend their kindness to me during my stay. Spent a total of 4 nights doing the cutting, stamping to complete the cards.I would gladly stay because of these people, but there are many reasons that contributed to my decision to leave the company, so all I can say is, Thanks for being part of my life journey...

Materials used:
Textured cardstock - DCWV
Clear Stamps - AL Swirls V:I & AL Flowers
"Thank you" rubber stamp - Hero Arts
"Thank you" with Swirl rubber stamp - No Brand
Ink - Colorbox pigment ink & Versamark Dew Drops

Received this message from one of the ex-colleague... Earlier, she was telling me that she was in a state of very low morale but my thank you card has actually perks her up & motivates her to move on which I'm very happy to hear about this!

Comments

  1. Now I know why u are so busy and never see u online. Cos you are busy scrappingm Muahhaha..

    Hey I also want these little cards lei..so cute..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts