Puzzle of Life


Had a hard time thinking of a nice blog site as most of the ideal blog site name is being used. Eventually, I have decided to have the blog site under my name and picked one of my favorite as my blog name. Yes, the blog belongs to me, nobody else, but me!!!

I playing with the word punning of the word " puzzle" for the blog name.

Under Dictionary.com, the word, puzzle have several meanings, listed below are some which I think are more relevant to my blog name:

puz·zle Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[puhz-uhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, -zled, -zling.
–noun
1. something puzzling; a puzzling question, matter, or person.
2. a puzzled or perplexed condition; bewilderment.
3. a jigsaw puzzle. –verb (used with object)
4. to ponder or study over some perplexing problem or matter. —Verb phrase

Here, I thinking of the complexity of life that took me years to ponder and wonder about, and yet still can't figure out the true meaning of life, just like a unsolved puzzle. ~ Do I work to live, or live to work? Or, do I live to slog? What do I actually seek in life? These questions have been bugging me for years but till date, I've got no answer.

The bits and pieces of life, be it sweet or bitter, is like pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, forming the memories of life. In this blog, I will share more about me, my thoughts and my creations. Bits by bits, you will get a clearer view of who I am, just like when you started to fix up more pieces of the jigsaw puzzle...

Comments

Popular Posts