Sunday, May 31, 2009
1. Did a image transfer of Sassafras blossomed PP for the cover. Other embellishment included: Foverer In Time Flocked Chipboard Alpha, Toga Alpha Stickers, Woman cut out from Crafty Secrets Handmade Images & Journal Notes Pad. Used the black Staz On to ink the edges of all the clear acetates ...
2. Yellow Pokka Dot PP is from Cosmo Cricket Early Bird: Sunrise. Image from Crafty Secrets Little Dolls Images & Journal Notes Pad. Used Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink to ink all the edges of all the PP.
3. Blue PP is from Basic Grey Offbeat. Image from Crafty Secrets Little Dolls Images & Journal Notes Pad.
4. Tag Cut out from Cosmo Cricket Early Bird: Elements PP, the small piece of PP from Cosmo Cricket Early Bird: Brunch.
5. Spread the Ranger Aqua Stickles throughout the clear acetate page. .
6. PP from Cosmo Cricket Early Bird: Brunch, image from Crafty Secrets Handmade Images & Journal Notes Pad. PP Strip from MM, can't recall the name.
7. Watering Can from MME " Bloom & Grow" tag. Flowers from various Mix of Prima Flowers, centred with Robin Nest's Dew Drops. Used the glossy accent to glue this down to the acetate page.
Thanks for looking!
Saturday, May 30, 2009
What do you think? Pls give me opinion how I can improve my LO better, I'm simply bad at 12"x12" LO...
Today is crazy shopping time at Laines VIP sale again. Bought quite a fair bit of stuff and Ed is reminds me better start to de-stash by scrapping more often coz it's simply unhealthy to keep buying... Received a RAK from Feli and yes, I love them, raw chipboards, flowers & ribbons!!! I wanna experiment the raw chipboards with paint and crackle accents and use in my next LO if possible! Feli also passed me some MWL vouchers and I ended up my second shopping session there. Finally bought my very first bottle of Robin's Nest, I've seen Feli used in her LOs ample times and have been thinking for the longest time... with the discount voucher, I finally bought it. Then I met Yen in MWL and she gave me another discount voucher which I use it on a set of Sizzix Texture plates which previously Aida bring for us to use in the last crop for us to use.
When I reached home, just suddenly have the inspiration and try out the May Challenge for Ed's Sketch, though I may be too late but it's just for the fun...
The is the sketch by Ed
and this is my LO...
Finally use one of the wooden scrolls which I bought some time back during Laine's previous sale and also the newly bought Robin's Nest dew drops from Made With Love.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Friday, May 15, 2009
I've always feel that one should not waste food... That's why I always try to finish whatever is in the plate, unless the portion is way too much from what I can intake. Nowadays, if I feel that that the portion is too big for me to finish out, I will request for a smaller portion to minimise waste. How about you?
This film is about the hunger and poverty brought about by Globalization. There are 10,000 people dying everyday due to hunger and malnutrition. This short film shows a forgotten portion of the society. The people who live on the refuse of men to survive. What is inspiring is the hope and spirituality that never left this people.
The next time you place an order for food, do think twice if you have ordered too much...
Thursday, May 14, 2009
However, with Doris' email has reaffirmed that, yah! I'm that lucky winner!
Although unlike the kind angels who stood by our side as teacher assistants for almost whole of 12hrs, I suffered from body aches too... just don't understand why, is it a sign of aging for me?
Had great fun meeting old friends and making new friends...
Had such great excitement that Kah-Mei Smith still can recall my name due to previous Fontwerks warehouse sale kits ordering issue:P
Had so much worries & anxiety about losing and finding my pink autographed cutterpede!
Here are some sneak peeks of what we have learnt during the whole day class. Due to respect the teachers' copyright, will not be showing the full completed projects. In fact, I've yet completed all, will try to get them completed during this weekend though...
Kah-Mei Smith - The Beginnings (Stamping Technique Album)
Donna Downey - Swatches (Framed Canvas Project)
Tia Benett - Pieces of My Heart
Are you excited about the completed project? Did you regret not missing out the fun???