Back to crafting again...

It's been a while since I last crafted, except for occasional CC events that require Make & Take Session or Demonstration Session. Ever since I've picked up photography, I have been busy with photo shooting and editing my photos. Less time is spent on crafting. New stash are piling up so I decide to start my International swapping @ Swap-Bot again.

I've always loved to do February Swap as it is always surrounded by the theme of Valentine / Love.  I believe most of us would love to be surrounded by loved from your partners/families/friends during the season of Love & I definitely love to share/spread some love around.

Here are my takes for the Feb Valentine Card Swap / Valentine ATC Swap / Victorian Style Altered Matchbox that need to have hearts shape in the design.  I'm glad that I finally make use of the mica flakes / Tim Holtz film strip that I've bought some time back.  Basically, I'm using Patterned Papers from Crafty Secrets "Heartwarming Vintage Collection" Pastel Paper Pad for all the creations, except for the ATC with orange background.  I'm actually using Hambly Studios Washi Tape on top of a colored card stock.  Hope you like my works and feel free to comment!

Comments

Popular Posts